We’re looking for down to earth specialist employment law solicitor with 3+ PQE for our Woking office.
Working at Springhouse you can expect to enjoy being part of a rapidly growing business, and to have a fulfilling caseload with lots of client interaction. We are proud to have the most up to date legal resources and technology and you will be running your own cases from the outset, being well supported, as appropriate. You will sometimes be required to work alone.
If you have a range of skills and an entrepreneurial attitude to match your career development opportunities will be excellent. A clean driving licence is a must, as is the willingness to travel across our offices and to work alone.
Springhouse is an equal opportunities employer and wishes to recruit from as broad a range of applicants as possible. We are happy to discuss flexible working arrangements. If you have any special requirements, please let us know.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Top quality and up to date knowledge of employment law.
- Experience giving practical employment law assistance to a range of clients, in a variety of situations, and the ability to run your own files, with appropriate support.
- A clear and concise writing style, and close attention to detail.
- A commercial outlook and interest in contributing to the development and success of the business.
- Confidence, great interpersonal skills, and enjoyment of meeting and working with clients.
- A knowledge or desire for knowledge of the local business community in one or more of our chosen locations, and/or a sector expertise.
- The ability to work to deadlines, under pressure, in a team, and to be able to keep pace with case demands.
If you are interested or know anyone please get in touch with Ben by email at email@example.com.