Helping and succeeding for you every step of the way, whether your immigration requirements are personal or business. Find out what Springhouse’s immigration lawyers can do to help and why you should choose us.
Why choose Springhouse immigration lawyers?
- Initial assessment. We will do this properly, within a fixed fee, so you won’t waste time and money later on.
- Expert guidance. We are a fully regulated law firm and you will be represented and assisted by a qualified specialist solicitor at all times. We will not use unqualified staff on your case, and you can trust in our brand as a firm of specialist solicitors.
- Fixed fees. All work will be undertaken for fixed fees which we will agree with you up front.
- Personal service. No-nonsense and practical, our seasoned specialists are local to you and will be available around the clock.
- Total assistance. We will look after everything, from paperwork to tribunal hearings and embassy visits, if required.
- Document legalisation. We can provide translation and legalisation services, and secure certificates worldwide.
- Worldwide network. We use our network of partner firms to offer a global service to clients inside and outside the UK.
Personal immigration services
Whether you are a tourist or a student, an entrepreneur or an asylum seeker, and whether you want to join your family or exercise your rights as an EU citizen, our immigration experts are on hand to succeed for you from start to finish.
- UK visas. Whatever your reason and whatever type of permit you require, we have the expertise to achieve the correct visa for you, easily and without fuss.
- Foreign visas. We can make applications for you in most major countries worldwide, using our global contacts.
- Family and dependant visas. Join your loved ones, or have them join you, worldwide. We can make this a reality for you and your family in the UK and elsewhere.
- Appeals service. When your application has been refused, we have the expertise to appeal for you, and a commitment to getting the best result.3
Entrepreneur and investor visas
We will take you through the process of obtaining entrepreneur and investor visas so you can get on with your business. We can make the relevant applications for your family to join you and, if appropriate, make visa extension requests on your behalf, and assist with settlement and nationality.
Immigration services for business
With our expert guidance and swift assistance you will have the people you need working for you as soon as possible. Our experts will help you navigate the system and be by your side until the people you want are working where you want them to.
- Sponsorship licences. Our seasoned specialists will guide you through the process obtaining a sponsorship licence, the essential first step if you want to bring workers into your business from abroad.
- Work permits. Get permits issued securely and fast, under all categories and tiers.
- Full legal advice. Advising you with clarity during the whole process, from sponsorship audits to advertisements that satisfy the resident labour market test.
- Global services. We can make work permit applications to major countries worldwide using a network of contacts and agents.
How we will work with you
- Contact us for an initial conversation with an immigration expert. We won’t be able to give you legal advice at this stage, but we will be able to let you know how we can help.
- Make an appointment to see us for a fixed fee initial assessment. This appointment will usually be by telephone, skype, or in one of our offices.
- Agree what we will do for you, and what our charges for further work will be.
- We will get documentation to you to confirm this in writing, take an advance payment, and start work.
Expertise for employees
Your rights during employment
- Bullying and harassment
- Disciplinary issues
- Family rights and flexible working
- Grievances and raising your complaint